It's no longer news that the event and hospitality industry has received the most blows from the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting in a tonne of event cancellations, furloughing of staff and in some cases shutdowns. It's in that light that Sluxia, organizers of the Africa MICE Forums have launched the MICE Connect Africa, a day of virtual speed dating to re-discover and explore different MICE products from across Africa already/still open for business.
This is not a webinar, it is an event where meaningful connections are made, relationships refreshed, opportunities ignited and hopes restored.
During the event, participants would re-discover and explore different MICE products still open for business, network one on one, and meet with preferred Exhibitors in their virtual booths.
In this category: Meetings and event planners, communication agencies, venue finding companies, corporates and Associations.
In this category: MICE service providers like hotel groups, individual properties, DMCs, congress centres, special venues, technology suppliers, catering services, tourism and convention boards, and enablers.
● Discover interesting MICE destinations and unique offerings.
● Find new businesses worth months of product research and discovery.
● Raise your brand profile on the centre stage and directly during one-to-one sessions.
● Network with high-quality Buyers/Suppliers from across the MICE industry.
● Stand a chance to win an all-expense weekend trip for two to the Obudu Resort.
When : 21 Oct 2020 | 10:00AM - 3:30PM GMT+1
Cost: For Planners - Free | For Suppliers - Free and paid options available.
Appointment booking would be available from the first to sixteenth of October, early registration is advised.